How to Solve Algal Blooms in Municipal WaterMonitoring and Tr
With rising temperatures and extreme summer weather, toxic algal blooms are a pressing threat to the quality of municipal drinking water.
Join LG Sonic and Ramey Environmental and learn how to prepare for the summer season, so you do not have to worry about toxic algae and taste and odor complaints.
- The impacts of Harmful Algal Blooms on municipal drinking water
- How algae treatment can improve water quality indicators and benefit operational processes
- Monitoring, predicting, controlling algae
- Main Case Study: Successful algal bloom mitigation project in Town of Superior, Colorado - water quality data results
- Short Case Studies: City of Minneapolis (data results), American Water (data results, OPEX and ROI)