AnthonyRobin WestermanI am a retired Earth Scientist with experience and publications (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anthony-Westerman) in:
- Paleoproterozoic basement mapping with airborne geophysics, ground geochemistry and diamond drilling
- Structural analysis of multiphase fold belts with photogrammetry and ground truthing
- Ground Penetrating Radar for petroleum reservoir outcrop analogs
- Seismic acquisition, processing, analysis and interpretation for coal, oil and gas, on land and sea, also in well
- Mud logging, well logging, rock physics and rock mechanics
- Underground Coal Gasification.
My PhD thesis is on “The development of secondary porosity & permeability in fractured rock.” It is available at: http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/7840/