Boiled water, a safe one for drinking:Accessibility to safe potable water has been always a change for people even in large cities where the res...Boiled water, a safe one for drinking:
Accessibility to safe potable water has been always a change for people even in large cities where the residents are suspicious about the health of the treated water. The boiling of the water is an ancient method that has been widely used in different places and circumstances to access reliable drinking water. This method is able to remove most biological and chemical problems regarding water, except some mineral contaminants related to the source of water like heavy metals, organic compounds, or by-products resulting from water treatment processes, in order to make it suitable to drink. Normally, in the areas where the latter are not a concern, it is a good alternative for residential water treatment packages.
The advantages of the boiling of the water are the following:
1. Killing Cysts, Bacteria, Pathogens, and Worms
2. Removing Temporary Hardness From Water
3. Removing the chorine added into the tap water for disinfection
4. Removing Trihalomethanes, a chlorination by-product
5. Offering Various Health Benefits, medically and traditionally speaking