The global Industrial wastewater treatment chemicals market size is estimated to be USD 12.8 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 16.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2021 and 2026. Stringent regulations concerning the emission and treatment of industrial wastes coupled with depleting freshwater resources are the factors that are driving the market. However, shifting demand for alternative and environment-friendly water treatment technologies is affecting the market growth. In addition, the growing industrialization and increasing demand for specific formulations are providing opportunities for the market players. However, chemical manufacturers are facing challenges because of the need for eco-friendly formulations. The demand is also influenced by various factors such as water availability, its usage pattern, the presence of pollutants, government policies, and trade-offs among various chemical compounds.
Biocides are mainly used in drinking water treatment, sewage treatment, ship ballast treatment, and as anti-fouling agents. Disinfectants perform similar functions as biocides. These are chemicals used to kill microorganisms and also inhibit their growth in the water at a later stage of the purification process. Cooling tower is one of the major application areas of biocides in power plants, mining, and chemical plants. This is because cooling water systems provide a favorable environment for the growth of microorganisms. Biocides are used in all of these applications to control the growth of microorganisms and prevent operational failures. Moreover, the increasing environmental regulations have fueled the demand for biocides & disinfectants.
• In September 2021, Kemira opened its new Asia Pacific R&D center in Pujiang Town, Shanghai, China.
• In September 2021, Ecolab launches flotation 360 under the Nalco water segment, especially for mining and mineral processing.
• In October 2021, Ecolab had acquired Purolite, a separation and purification life science solution provider.
• In April 2021, Suez had joint ventured with Dijon Metropole to form a multi-service company, named Odivea, which is a public wastewater service in France.
• In March 2021, Suez had joint ventured with Schneider Electric to form a unique software solution for the optimization of water treatment infrastructure.
- Water Treatment Design
- Liquid Waste Treatment
- Produced Water Treatment
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Household Water Treatment
- Water Treatment & Control
- Waste Water Treatments
- Pool Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Water microbiology
- water treatment
- Water Treatment Systems
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Water Treatment Plant Design
- Wastewater Treatment Chemicals and Consulting
- UF membranes/cassettes for waste water treatment MBR
- Water Treatment Enterprise Information Data Management
- Packaged Water Treatment System
- Utility Boiler and Cooling Water Treatment
- Water treatment
- water treatment
- Electromagnetic water treatment in agriculture and precision irrigation
- High Performance Equipment for Waste Water Treatment
- Associate Professor in Water Chemistry and wastewater treatment
- Water treatment systems manager
- Waste water treatment plant operator
- MBBR for Water Treatment
- Water, Waste Water Chemical & Treatment
- water treatment operator
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Water Treatment Plant Products
- Ultra Fine Bubbles For Water Treatment