The Team and I Fully Charged LIVE—Sydney 11th to 12th March 2023. I will be there in Sydney. We promoted the project on the film on stand team...The Team and I Fully Charged LIVE—Sydney 11th to 12th March 2023. I will be there in Sydney. We promoted the project on the film on stand team taking a project and future projects.
The Team and I are submitting a development application to a Lismore council on North Coast NSW end of August 2022:
1. 250 prefabricated CLT & SIPform passive house certified homes. On the roofs of buildings, the Tractile, the excess electricity will be stored in the 28.8MW Tesla Batteries Farm.
2. The PV in total 934,370m2 - Tractile tiles 45,000m2 and ARCTECH SOLAR TRACKING PV 887,400m2
3. Bi-Charging of EV one per house and 12 charging stations in the shopping centre.
4. Micro-grid that connects to a community of 4800 residents
5. Landscaping the whole site, ensuring enough clearance for the surrounding bush and buildings.
6. We will be trailing the SoMax HTC process. That processes the sewage into sterilises aggregate for concrete so many products that would carbon released into the atmosphere when State Government and Lismore Council approved process. https://somaxhtc.com/
7. We have a project at the end of 2024 that will be installed long-range wireless power transfer https://emrod.energy/
At the end of August 2022, they will be posted the video on YouTube.
Ian Cleland - Sustainable-Urban-Community-Homes