Water Quality - Hallstein Water
Bottled at the source "Hallstein Brunnen" by Alpine Water GmbH, Obertraun 311, Obertraun Austria A-4831. The area is ecologically protected and owned by the Austrian National Forest Service in addition to being a UNESCO World Heritage Area, Hallstatt-Dachstein / Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape.
- Exit Temperature: 5.6˚C (41˚F)
- pH Balance: 8.3
- Sodium Level: 0.15 mg/liter
- Naturally Dissolved Oxygen: 10.8 mg/liter
- Total Nitrates: 1.83 mg/liter
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC): 0.09 mg/liter
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 84 mg/liter
- Calcium / Magnesium Ratio: 2:1
* Results from a typical water quality report
- Well Depth: 214m (700ft)
- Extraction Method: No additional pumping pressure used for filling
- Treatment: No treatment used
- Filtration Method: Hallstein filters from hitting the surface of the Dachstein into the aquifer through very pure limestone and natural glacial moraine of the same quality limestone. No filtration processes are used prior to bottling.
Aquifer is constantly replenishing (100% sustainable). No atmospheric contamination. Water structure is stable with no change over time.
FACTORY AND BOTTLING
- Factory: State-of-the-art
- Piping System: Precision welded stainless steel
BOTTLE MATERIAL & PACKAGING
- 5-Gallon Bottles: Tritan BPA-free copolyester
- 750ml Glass Bottles: 100% recycled white glass
- Boxes: Recycled corrugated cardboard and non-toxic inks
- Natural Mineral Water classification (from the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health Care and Consumer Protection), available in German only.