Does anyone know of any document concerning the international treatment of the right to water and vulnerable people?
Aside from the following documents,does anyone know of any document concerning the international treatment of the right to water and vulnerable people?
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Habitat Agenda
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Dublin Statement on Water and Sustainable Development
- General Comment No. 15 on the Right to Water
- Human right to water and sanitation, Resolution 64/292
- Millennium Development Goals and post 2015 Development Agenda
- Convention on the Protection and Use of Transboundary Watercourses and International Lakes (Water Convention)
- UN Watercourses Convention
I am currently examining the legal status and possibilities for vulnerable people regarding the right to water.Any assistance you might provide is greatly appreciated.