India Water Analytical Instruments Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
Water analytical instruments are predominantly used in wastewater treatment plants, pharmaceuticals, power plants, food & beverages, oil & gas industries and chemical processing industries to analyze effluent water, sewage water and process water. Increasing government regulations and growing concerns regarding harmful effects of contaminated water on quality of goods being produced in allied industries are driving the sales of water analytical instruments in India. Moreover, technological advancement have brought in cost-effective water analytical instruments into picture, which have aided the market as many small industries have started relying on these cost-efficient instruments. However, shift towards multi-parameter water analytical instruments that can measure all the essential parameters required during water analysis is posing a threat to the market growth of water analytical instruments in India.
According to "India Water Analytical Instruments Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for water analytical instruments in India is projected to grow at ~11% CAGR until 2020. The demand for water analytical instruments is expected to increase significantly within water and wastewater treatment, power, and pharmaceutical industries in order to meet the requirement of continuous water quality monitoring during production process. In addition, there are many proposed water treatment plants planned for completion over the coming years. These, in turn, are expected to generate significant demand for water analytical instruments over the next five years. Moreover, oil & gas sector is expected to remain buoyant in India during the forecast period with major companies in this segment expanding their plant capacities. This in turn is expected to boost the sales of water analytical instruments in India. "India Water Analytical Instruments Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates the following aspect related to water analytical instruments market in India:
- India Water Analytical Instruments Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis - pH Meter, TOC Analyzer, DO Meter, Turbidity Meter, Conductivity Meter
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water analytical instruments market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, hardware equipment manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water analytical instruments suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.