India Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019
According to "India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" , the water & wastewater treatment chemicals market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.5% during 2014-19. In its XIIth five year plan, the planning commission has planned to invest USD26.5 billion to ensure safe drinking water for rural and urban areas. The plan aims to increase focus on desalination as well as on ensuring environment protection through wastewater, solid and sewage treatment. Over the next five years, oil and gas sector is expected to be buoyant in India with major government and private sector companies expanding their plant capacities, which is expected to boost the consumption of water & wastewater treatment chemicals. "India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" report elaborates following aspects related to water treatment chemicals market in India:
- India Water Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis- Corrosion and Scale Inhibitors, Coagulants and Flocculants, Biocides and Disinfectants, Defoamers and Defoaming Agents, pH Adjusters and Softeners.
- End User Industry Analysis - Power, Oil and Gas, Refineries, Chemicals and Fertilizers, Food and Beverages, municipal, desalination and others.
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water treatment chemicals market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, chemical manufacturers, vendors and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- Report Methodology
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water treatment chemicals suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases