IWC Masters Scholarships - Integrated Water Management
The International WaterCentre (IWC) is currently offering several full scholarships for high calibre candidates to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) in Australia next year.
• Scholarships applications now open for international students*
• Up to four international scholarships will be offered including two full scholarships (each valued at AUD$ 79,311 including living expenses) and up to two full tuition scholarships (each valued at AU$ 50,776)
• Apply for a scholarship by 1 August 2014
• Enrol at The University of Queensland (Australia) and start the MIWM program in February 2015
Using practical learning approaches, MIWM students create and implement integrated solutions to global and local water challenges. The degree is co-badged and co-taught by IWC's four founding member universities: The University of Queensland, Griffith University, Monash University and The University of Western Australia.
* Domestic scholarships will open later this year (from 1 July until 1 October). Domestic students are Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents. International students are all other students.
• Register for our upcoming webinar: Dr Brian McIntosh, IWC Senior Lecturer and Education Program Manager, will present the MIWM program and scholarships and answer your questions on Wednesday 2 July 2014 . Register today
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | phone +61 7 3014 0200