WEPower 2013 - Water Electiricity & Power Generation Forum
Now in its 9th year, the Water, Electricity and Power Generation (WEPower) Forum has become the most important annual meeting place to discuss strategies and project opportunities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The forum will take place in Dammam, KSA from 19th -21st of May.
The forum will takes place with the full support of the Ministry of Water and Electricity, NWC, SEC, SWCC and the Electricity and Cogeneration Regulatory Authority, as well as Frost & Sullivan, UNDP and the Desertec Foundation.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Identify new project opportunities through hearing updates from the Saudi Government and leading developers
- Separate water and power days to ensure attendees get specific and detailed analysis of both sectors
- Located in the industrial heartland of Saudi Arabia, the Eastern Province
- Network with senior public and private sector representatives from organisations such as; Saudi Aramco, NWC, MOWE, SEC, ACWA Power and many more.
- Learn about the future of the industry and technological advancements
To register and for more information contact Sharif de Boer
T: + 44 20 3463 1098