An Introduction to Water Quality Monitoring, 2012
Water quality analysis is required mainly for monitoring purpose. Some importance of such assessment includes:
- To check whether the water quality is in compliance with the standards, and hence, suitable or not for the designated use.
- To monitor the efficiency of a system, working for water quality maintenance
- To check whether upgradation / change of an existing system is required and to decide what changes should take place.
- To monitor whether water quality is in compliance with rules and regulations.
Water quality analysis is of extremely necessary in the sectors of:
- Public Health (especially for drinking water)
- Industrial Use
Procedures of Water Quality Analysis