3rd Annual International Congress - Hydropower Latin America
DATE HAS CHANGED!
About the Congress
HEADS OF ALL HYDROPOWER OPERATORS FROM LATIN AMERICA
65+ INVESTMENT PROJECTS
3 days OF NETWORKING
Hydropower Latin America is a professional platform for dialogue, experience-sharing, solution search, and consolidation of efforts between governments and business to ensure efficient implementation of HPP construction and modernisation projects in Latin America (Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Venezuela, and others).
The Online Business Congress and 1-2-1 meetings "Hydropower Latin America 2020" is an international, professional platform, bringing together over 250 C-level executives of hydropower plants, LatAm Ministries of Energy, hydropower companies, investors, EPCs, equipment and service providers from all over Latin America. The participants discuss and develop the strategies to successfully construct and implement new investment hydropower projects and modernise the existing HPPs.
Working from anywhere on the globe in a safe virtual format.
Stay connected with colleagues and experts from your home office
Online Forum participants will benefit from:
- Prescheduled 1-2-1 meetings in virtual rooms
- Prescheduled brief presentations and meetings
- Online platform that allows to ask, comment, discuss in a chat room or by video call
- Closed 1-2-1 chat rooms with all participants avaliable
- Closed Online VIP-club for C-suite
- Enlarged delegations from Latin America Oil & Gas companies
- ZOOM-cocktail party and other options for informal networking!
Highlights of the Virtual Congress 2020 :
- Online 1-2-1 Meetings and Business Networking –meet with projects owners and initiators in a social business environment.
- Hotline with business experts! Ask your burning questions, call for advice, and share your experience during and after sessions!
- 250+ DECISION-MAKERS of Latin American hydropower projects, as well as international and local investors, government representatives, equipment and service providers.
- 65+ NEW and EXISTING INVESTMENT PROJECTS to be implemented in 2020-2025.
- STRATEGIC PLENARY SESSION: Hydropower Growth in Latin America. Plans and strategies of governments, initiators and operators.
- SPECIAL FOCUS! COLOMBIAN HYDROPOWER INDUSTRY: Presentation of all investment projects, government strategy on boosting the industry.
- MEETING WITH CTOs of OPERATOR-COMPANIES and HPPS. Discuss the aspects of HPP construction, modernization, operation, and engineering requirements of ongoing and planned projects.
- CENTRAL AMERICA and COLOMBIA – specialized paralleled round tables. Excellent opportunity to learn about the governments’ plans, discuss advantages and challenges of implementing projects in Colombia and countries of Central America.
Vostock Capital Team,
Tel: +44 207 231 1600
Among Speakers and VIP guests 2020
Albino Antonio Garcia
Deputy Manager of Hydropower
EPMAPS - AGUA DE QUITO
Azul Clean Energy
Power Generation Director
Empresa Metropolitana de Águas e Energia
Juan Manuel Cardenas
Martín Goerling Lara
Entidad Binacional Yacyretá
Manager of construction Projects
Renzo Javier Salazar Vallejo
Comité Peruano del Consejo Mundial de Energía
HEAD OF PROJECT FINANCE
Christian Contreras Otiniano
The Nature Conservancy
Dam´s safety regulatory agency of Argentina
Peruvian Renewable Energy Association
Strategic Management Manager
CELEC SUR (SOUTH Ecuador Electric Corporation)
José María Romay
Bolivian National Committee On Large Dams – BOCOLD