3rd Annual Water Management in Mining Summit
Is water sourcing, mine design, water treatment, well management , and the development of a Zero Liquid Discharge facility, areas of concern for you?
If so, IQPC's 3rd Annual Water Management in Mining Summit will challenge your assumptions regarding these industry concerns, provide in-depth perspectives that will aid with the development of strategic water management plans and help to ensure regulatory compliance.
Key industry expert speakers include:
- Katharine Fredriksen, SVP of Environmental Strategy & Regulatory Affairs, Consol Energy
- Jake Croall, Manager of Global Water Treatment, Newmont
- Anna Davison, Water Resources Engineer, Imperial Oil
- Tony Waldron Minerals Program Supervisor, State of Colorado Division of Reclamation, Mining & Safety
- Bill Jones, Chief of Process Services, Kinross
For more information on the speakers and topics download the agenda: http://bit.ly/1irrohm or contact enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com or call 1-800-882-8684.