Water Desalination, RO/Membrane and Wastewater Reuse Hybrid Conference
””Alternative water sources & tech advancements to curb water challenges” (3CPD points)
Date: 26th – 28th October, 2022
Venue: Protea by Marriott Hotel Cape Town Sea Point South Africa
Physical and online event
The sixth annual Water Desalination, RO/Membrane and Wastewater Reuse Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, engineers from membrane desalination, wastewater treatment associated industries as well as representatives of government organizations to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Desalination and Water Treatment. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Desalination, Water Sources and Water Treatment.
This conference is also open to the representatives of government organizations, international agencies and aid organizations to inform governments and stakeholders on key progress, research findings and newest development for strategic and policy reference.
We are hosting the event both onsite and virtually. Please take note that all returning attendees get a 10%.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The broad areas proposed to be covered include but not limited to:
- COVID-19 impact in Desalination
- Hyphenated and hybrid technologies: transformation of dispersive to non-dispersive operations
- Feed water pre-treatment for desalination
- Seawater desalination by reverse osmosis
- Brackish water desalination
- Nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration in water treatment processes
- Forward osmosis
- Pressure retarded osmosis
- Removal of specific compounds
- Membrane performance and maintenance
- Membrane reuse
- Novel Hybrid Systems and Module Design
- Energy recovery technology
- Renewable energy for desalination
- Solar, wind, wave, osmotic power
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment
- Desalination and water in industries: Oil and gas/Mining/Food and beverage
- Financing – public and private
- Cutting-edge technology and systems for water treatment and reuse
- Alternative Water Sources in the Future.
- Storm water/Wastewater Reuse
- Use of biochar for Wastewater
- EDC in Wastewater
- Low-cost water purification for remote and disaster areas
- Case Study on PPP's
- Inter basin transfer scheme used as mitigation during drought.
- Water Security.
- Innovative start-ups
- Case Studies from AECI and
- Case studies from Israel.
And on the third day, an exhibition and a site visit to the Water Desalination Plant.
Sponsorship & Exhibition
This conference is an incredible platform to showcase new water-efficiency technology, build and strengthen effective, interdisciplinary relationships and establish your company as an international leader in innovative water efficiency technology and services.
Who Should Attend?
- Water Boards
- Project & Investment Managers
- Heads of Development & Sustainability
- Finance Directors Corporate Affairs Directors
- Investment Managers
- Product Innovation & Development Managers
- Operations Directors CSR/CSI Executives Asset Managers Investment Houses Finance Houses Banks
- Municipality Water Heads Department of Water Affairs Water Boards
- Research Institutes
- Membrane Technology Companies Water Organisations/Institutes
- Innovation Hubs Hydrologist
- Consulting Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Water Scientists/Technologists/Technicians
- Water Management Advisors Planning Managers/Engineers Project Managers
- Project Engineers Academia
- Media (Print & Digital)
- Website: https://www.zambezipride.co.za/events/upcoming-events
- Starts , ends
- RO Systems
- Water Reuse & Recycling
- Sustainable Desalination
- Wastewater Reuse Project Finance