Amsterdam International Water Week 2015
The Amsterdam International Water Week (AIWW) is the platform for new alliances and fresh ideas: connecting industry, science, business, policy and technology. The event crosses borders between water and sanitation, deltatechnology, food, agriculture, finance and governance. Thus bringing together a unique mix of professionals conducive to the transition to a circular economy and resilient cities.
The AIWW offers an inspiring combination of events: the AIWW conference, the renowned Aquatech Trade Exhibition, excursions to Amsterdam and the Netherlands, the Sarphati Sanitation Award, an extensive young water professionals programme and inspiring social events.
Make the connection for new ideas
Tomorrows' water challenges call for a transition to an innovative, integrated approach. The AIWW conference ‘Integrated solutions for a circular economy and resilient cities' is the platform for this debate. Cities take centre stage in the programme, which is divided into four sub-themes:
- Urban resilience & adaptation to climate change
- Urban utilities & the circular economy
- Sustainable production & industrial response: reduce, reuse and recover
- Cross cutting - finance, governance and preconditions for sustainable solutions
Make the connection for business and technology
Meet the decision makers: Take part in the industrial leaders forum and the utitity leaders forum.
Visit the Aquatech trade exhibition, the worlds' leading trade exhibition for process, drinking and wastewater.
Mix with other sectors (food, energy, agriculture, water-and sanitation, coastal engineering, urban planning) and discover new opportunities
Make your connection:
- be part of the many networking opportunities and social events
- interact with industrial leaders
- mix with over 40 international delegations
- meet 80.000 innovative suppliers of new technology
- be inspired by the young water professionals programme
- join in the debate with leading water professionals
See the connection: visit the ‘Living Lab'
- Join one of the many excursions to Amsterdam and other parts of the Netherlands. See how centuries of living on the frontier between land and water have shaped the country and visit the many sites with innovative solutions.
- Follow the footsteps of pioneer and doctor Sarphati into the history of water and sanitation in Amsterdam, and meet the new pioneers.