Australian Smart Water Utilities
The Australian Smart Water Utilities 2020 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in water utilities and smart technological advancements for improving network efficiencies and operations.
Benefits of attending include:
- Two days of in-depth presentations revealing the very latest market intelligence towards a key focus on sharing results and water utilities industry experiences.
- Exclusive networking opportunity, a chance to engage with other professionals with shared challenges and experiences in past and current water network projects.
- Updates on regional projects and research led by water utilities and leakage experts detailing their experiences, findings, and projections.
- Technical presentations from water service providers revealing new advances in smart technological developments, efficiency improvements, and cost reduction strategies.
- New case studies and specific examples from international water networks
- Unique opportunity to integrate with a multitude of industry stakeholders and to explore new techniques for overcoming the challenges of a new phase for the water utilities industry.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Understand the current market dynamics for water utilities and the impact on your business
- Learn how to develop strategies for efficient water distribution networks
- Hear the latest results, with an overview of the regional projects and expectations for the years to come
- Discuss water network innovations and smart technological developments
- Access different ideas and perspectives from a multitude of industry experts combining regional experiences