CIWEM Annual Conference 2016
We are excited to announce the theme for the 2016 CIWEM Annual Conference, taking place on the 20th-21st April 2016 at The Royal Geographical Society, is 2015 Paris Climate Change Summit: Outcomes and Implications for the Water and Environment Sector
Early Bird Discount until 31st January 2016. Enjoy 10% discount on the standard booking rate!
The event will look at the key issues emerging from the summit in Paris and what this means for the water and environment sector.
The 2 day event will cover
- Economics and Implications from Paris
- International Case Studies and Best Practice: Mitigation and Adaptation
- Extremes: Including Flooding and Drought
- Energy & Innovation
- And much more including a meet the CEO's Question Time for young CIWEM members and professionals
Confirmed Keynotes Speakers include:
- Liv Garfield, Chief Executive, Severn Trent Water
- Matthew Bell, Chief Executive, Committee on Climate Change
- Dr Steven Wade, Met Office
- Liz Parkes, Deputy Director of Climate Change, Environment Agency