Digital Utilities Europe 2016
ACI’s Digital Utilities Europe 2016 Conference will be held in London, UK, on the 11th-12th May 2016.
The conference will bring together senior representatives and stakeholders from the utilities sector and address the challenges of digitisation in the industry. The two-day event will give attendees an insight into business cases, technological advancements and related financial aspects which affect utility companies now and will do so in the future.
Through discussion and interactive networking sessions, Digital Utilities Europe 2016 will allow you to explore successful digitization of business using the most recent of case studies.
The conference will also provide an insight into the latest development strategies, innovations, cyber security and customer experience whilst analysing the possible consequences of operational challenges, the possibilities arising from the Internet of Things, smart home developments, the sharing economy, consumer produced energy, customer experience and much more.
Join us in London for this excellent informative and networking opportunity.
Key Topics Include:
- Digital business models and digital leadership
- Latest trends in consumer habits: opportunities or constraints for utilities
- Customer experience and digital customer care
- Consumer influence on utilities market
- Latest innovation in cyber security
- Enterprise efficiency: new and innovative ways of working
- Digitisation of utility grid operations
- Internet of Things
- Connected homes
- Emerging technological innovations