Federal Water Resources Agency: Institute of the Earth's Crust 3rd International Conference
On behalf of Russian Federal Water Resources Agency and Institute of the Earth's Crust of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Organizing Committee would like to welcome you to the 3rd International Conference "Construction of artificial lands in the coastal and offshore areas" hosted by City of Irkutsk, Russia, in summer 2013.
The official Conference languages are English and Russian. Synchronous translation will be available.
- Modern technologies and methods of construction of artificial lands at the coastal and offshore areas;
- Hydrodynamics, lithodynamics and morphodynamics of coastal zone of seas, natural and man-made lakes;
- Scientific basis, development, project planning and design of artificial lands:
- for shore protection and development of seas, natural and man-made lakes;
- for creation of islands at the offshore areas of seas, lakes and reservoirs;
- Pollution of coastal waters due to creation of artificial lands on the offshore areas of water bodies and its precautions;
- Legal basis for artificial land construction at the offshore area.