Flood and Coast 2020 Digital Series
We know how important it is to bring our community together this year to focus on the climate emergency, explore the biggest challenges facing the FCERM sector and prepare for COP26. Flood and Coast 2020 will therefore be launched as a series of four digital sessions linked to the themes of the conference running from October 2020 through to April 2021.
Dates and themes
Session 1: Tuesday, 13th October 2020 | Creating climate resilient places
- our newsletter with your audience: https://mailchi.mp/floodandcoast.com/announcing-featured-speakers-for-flood-coast-2592972 or
- our tweet about our speakers: https://twitter.com/floodandcoast/status/1305804819299434496?s=20
- We are also running a local authority campaign, where we offer complimentary access to one of our sessions for anyone working for a local authority.
- Feel free to share our tweet : https://twitter.com/floodandcoast/status/1304057699936735236?s=20 or
- Redirect people to the registration form: https://www.floodandcoast.com/local-authority
Session 2: Wednesday, 9th December 2020 | Climate emergency: global leadership on adaptation + digital ceremony for the Flood and Coast Excellence Awards 2020
Session 3: Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 | The new era of digital innovation in FCERM
Session 4: Wednesday, 14th April 2021 | Broadening innovative investment in FCERM