Future Water Networks 2020
18 November @ 9:30 am
20 November @ 1:00 pm
Smart networks in an uncertain world.
Future Water Networks is going digital! Across three mornings between 18-20 November there will be six sessions with 50+ experts discussing:
- Transformational change – the impact of COVID-19
- Smarter sewer networks
- Driving Innovation – smart networks and the supply chain
- Achieving net carbon zero
- Data led solutions
- Encouraging new talent
- Emerging technology
- Water Dragons session
Bringing together people from all over the sector this year’s event will be interactive, thought provoking and push forward the debate around managing the industries major assets. In particular, how do we use the existing data to ‘see our networks’- how can we use this to drive new thinking?
Why register for this digital conference?
- Time Management – Review high-value content on your own terms. Listen to the discussion as it happens and access all elements of the thought-provoking programme via the session recordings at a time that suits you.
- Customisation – Make the event work for you. Contribute to the discussion through live Q & A sessions and polls. Interact with fellow delegates and industry expert speakers or listen and reflect on the relevant content, without comment, the choice is yours.
- Targeted Networking – Connect and engage with a variety of like-minded water industry professionals. Discuss similar interests, challenges and goals that have brought you to the conference, all without leaving your desk.
- Excellent Value for Money
- £60 +vat – Future Water members & members of supporting organisations
- £100 +vat – Non members