This will be a unique seminar. The content covered will include practical troubleshooting and treatment practices for industrial wastewater facilities. The focus on microbiology will provide attendees with a unique perspective on how analyzing the biomass of a system can help operators identify larger issues. Additionally, attendees will have an opportunity to have their own plant's sludge examined under a microscope by the experts.
This will be a great chance to gain insight from energetic speakers with over 25 years of experience each and exchange ideas with like-minded professionals working in the industrial wastewater treatment market.
It is a great opportunity to:
- Learn from industry leaders and customer case studies
- Discuss treatment strategies and technologies, with opportunities to speak specifically about your plant
- Network with peers, make new contacts, and reconnect with old ones
- Earn Continuing Education Credit
- Rick Marshall , P.E., owner and president of Marshall Environmental Training and Consulting Group, Inc., has over 35 years of operations experience with industrial and municipal wastewater treatment systems and works extensively with treatment facilities: Operator training, system and process troubleshooting, treatment system audits, and workshops
- Steve Leach , a member of the technical service team for Novozymes Biologicals located in Salem, Va., has over 26 years experience in wastewater biology and has presented and taught numerous classes for WEFTEC, PARWA, NJWEA, Puerto Rico WEA, Japan EPA, China EPA, and numerous state associations.
- Website: http://lp.novozymes.com/IWMTW.html
- Location: , Lafayette, United States
- Starts , ends