International Water Cooperation and Transboundary Aquifers
This international roundtable conference will provide a unique opportunity to discuss transboundary aquifer management from a multi-disciplinary perspective, focusing on its scientific-hydrogeological, socio-economic and legal-institutional dimensions.
The conference will be framed around the following debates:
- 2013 UN International Year of Water Cooperation and Scotland as a Hydro nation
- Emerging challenges in Groundwater Science
- Linkages between Groundwater Science and Transboundary Aquifer Law and Policy
- Transboundary Aquifer Management: An Environmental Accounting Perspective
- Transboundary Aquifer Cooperation: From Global to Regional