Pipeline Leak Detection 2020
The Pipeline Leak Detection 2020 conference will deliver the most up-to-date market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in pipeline leak detection systems and monitoring technologies for improving efficiencies and operations across the network.
Benefits of attending include:
- Two days of in-depth presentations revealing the very latest market intelligence towards our key focus on sharing results and industry experiences
- Opportunities to integrate with key stakeholders , including Pipeline Operators, E&P Companies, and Oil Refineries, to collaborate and find solutions to the current network issues.
- An exclusive networking opportunity , a chance to engage with other professionals with shared challenges and experiences in pipeline leak detection and monitoring technologies.
- Updates on safety and regulation viewpoints, led by leading service providers and pipeline regulators detailing their experiences, findings, and policy proposals.
- New case studies on specific examples from leading pipeline operators and the transportation network.
- A dedicated session on regional projects with a review of pipeline capabilities and connectivity solutions across North America.
Attending this exhibition and conference will enable you to:
- Understand the current market dynamics of the pipeline network, in particular, new leak detection technologies, and the impact on your business.
- Learn how to develop strategies for successful and efficient pipeline operations
- Hear the latest plans, with an overview of the year and projections for the years to come.
- Discuss new innovations and technological developments in pipeline leak detection systems, fibre optics, pipeline monitoring, and laser technologies.
- Develop on different ideas and perspectives combining regional experiences .
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at Pipeline Operators, U.S. and Canadian E&Ps, Pipeline Service Companies, Technology Providers, and representatives from government agencies and policy think-tanks wanting to integrate with North American oil and pipeline industries. Core attendees include CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of, Superintendents, Managers, and Stakeholders involved in: