The SWIM-IMPROWARE International Symposium on Innovative Means to Protect Water Resources entitled "THE CHALLENGE OF RECLAIMED WASTEWATER REUSE FOR ACQUIFER RECHARGE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AREA" will take place in Tunis, from July 28 to August 3, 2014. The Symposium - held in English - will offer a high-level platform to take part in cutting-edge discussions in the field of Water Management , to share information and to network. Numerous important stakeholders, including high level officials of the Ministries of Agriculture, Cooperation, Environment and Water Resources, research and academic Institutions, private sectors, foundations, NGOs and civil society organizations are expected to attend. The topics of the Symposium and the E-learning courses to be set out by our project will concern:
• Scientific and Technical Aspects of Water Resources Management ;
• Legislative Framework on Water Resources Management;
• Socio-economic Impacts of Wastewater Treatment Using Natural Systems and Related Industrial Application and Development.
- Website: http://www.improware.eu/symposium-2014/
- Location: , Tunis, Tunisia
- Starts , ends
- Water Resources