Water Knowledge Europe
Digital international partnering event focused on EU Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation Calls for proposals in Horizon Europe 2021-2022.
- introducing Horizon Europe water-related Clusters and destinations - insights and expectations from the European Commission ;
- a unique international networking experience to build the winning partnerships of the future ( create strategic partnerships through scheduled B2B meetings);
- exclusive opportunity to present project ideas and expertise in front of leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across the industry.
We will also host the second edition of Water Projects Europe that is a new series of events of Water Europe made to foster collaboration between R&I projects working on specific topics.
Why should you join this event?
- Receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon Europe 2021-2022
- Present your project ideas
- Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated space for B2B meetings
- Keep in touch with the speakers by using the chat and interactive means available now during the live sessions
Join the Horizon Europe Brokerage Event: present your project ideas and discuss with potential partners in face-to-face meetings. Booking meetings is easy and open: you can book meetings immediately after the registration!
An analysis of the future possible water related calls, per each cluster of pillar 2 of HEU, will be made available to members only!
How to register to WKE2020 Horizon Europe?
- Register as a Presenting participant (max 10 will be admitted) & fill in all the requested details for your project - Project Ideas registrations are open just until the 30th of November ;
- Register as an Attending participant and publish your collaboration wishes;
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with other participants of your interest ( meetings will be accepted automatically - you can Cancel what meetings do not suit you from your profile );
WKE2020 fees (including VAT)
- Water Europe Ambassadors: 45 € (*all sessions access)
- Water Europe Members (attending & presenting participants): 65 € (*all sessions access)
- Water Europe Non-members (attending & presenting participants): 95 € (*all sessions access, except the WG meetings dedicated to members)
- EU officials participation is free of charge