WaterWorld Middle East 2015
SHARING TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION
The WaterWorld Middle East conference and exhibition returns to Abu Dhabi in October 2015. Now in its 4th year, this important event provides a platform for the latest developments in water and wastewater technology through thought provoking conference sessions and its exhibitors' offerings.
WaterWorld Middle East targets water and wastewater practitioners seeking solutions to address such crucial industry issues as:
• Improving efficiency
• Reducing water losses
• Increasing the re-use of wastewater in the Middle East region
WaterWorld Middle East's high level multi-track conference programme has been devised by industry practictioners showcase how the latest technology developments are being applied. As well as strategic presentations outlining various Middle East country developments, practical case studies will provide experience on how innovation is being applied and deployed.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE AT WATERWORLD MIDDLE EAST
- Hear how international water/wastewater solutions are being implemented on a regional basis in the Middle East
- Find out how technical water challenges in the Middle East are being overcome in the conference and see technology solutions up close in the exhibition
- Network with utilities, consultants, plant owners and operators and water and wastewater system providers
- Find out more about the Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company's STEP (Strategic Tunnel Engineering Project) - a multi-billion Dirham programme of work to deliver improved wastewater capacity
- Meet with local partners to find out about the latest developments in drinking water production and distribution.
This is an ideal opportunity to meet with water and wastewater professionals from around the globe under one roof.