World Agri-Tech Investment Summit 2015
The goal of the summit is to accelerate the adoption of sustainable, resource-efficient agricultural technologies through knowledge-sharing and the formation of new alliances between key stakeholders.
The agenda for San Francisco is currently being developed in consultation with our expert Advisory Board, including:
- Steve Webb, External Technology Leader, DOW AGROSCIENCES, USA
- John Hamer, Investment Director, MONSANTO GROWTH VENTURES, USA
- Dan Dougherty, Business Development Manager, JOHN DEERE & COMPANY, USA
- Deborah Magid, Director, Software Strategy, IBM VENTURE CAPITAL GROUP, USA
- Pam Marrone, Founder & CEO, MARRONE BIOSCIENCES, USA
- Andreas Renz, VP, Business Development, BENSONHILL BIOSYSTEMS, USA
- Nicholas Parker, Founder & Managing Partner, GAP, USA
Key themes will include water-smart agriculture, the big data agenda, and the challenges in translating new technologies to global markets, plus insight into new opportunities in biologicals and elite traits.
For more information visit www.worldagritechusa.com Contact Abigail Ryder at Abigail.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1273 66 99 14 to find out you can get involved.