S.Y. Capital Holdings Limited
Unique Climate Modification Technology, that generates water resources of atmospheric origin, has the ability to resolve many of the environmental issues created by the drought, both in the short-term as well as long-term; to prevent, stop and even more importantly reverse the degradation of terrestrial as well as aquatic ecosystems by;
- Delivering rainfall, up to 50% above seasonal norm, within a pre-determined area
- Replenishing of aquifers and reservoirs with fresh natural water of atmospheric origin
- Restoring River, Canal and Lake levels with fresh natural water of atmospheric origin
- Reviving drought burdened agricultural land, grassland and forests with natural rainfall
The benefits of provision of water resources of atmospheric origin via the unique CGCT Ionospheric technologies are;
- Initial results visible within 2-3 months.
- Revive and replenish the groundwater/reservoirs within 2-3 years.
- Water security completely secured, in the pre-determined area, within 5-7 years.