Water Industry Process & Control (WIPAC)
The Water Industry Process Automation & Control Group (WIPAC) is a LinkedIn Group that was setup in May 2011 to promote the best practices and to knowledge share all things surrounding Instrumentation, Process Automation & Process Control in the Water Industry.
This covers a wide range of subjects from the fundamentals of ICA and its development in the Water Industry to more debateable subjects such as:
- Big Data versus Small Information and the use of data in the wider industry
- The Smart Water Industry and how it can be used to allow the industry to operate more efficiently
- Cyber-security and how the Water Industry can ensure its safety in a digital era
- Communications and how this is developing in the modern water industry
- and many more areas wherever the conversations go
As part of the mission of WIPAC a monthly magazine is produced for the benefit of the group to promote the best applications in the form of case studies and articles as well as highlighting the latest industry news and the direction the industry is moving towards.