I am acquiring about the feasibility of converting an SBR sewage treatment system to an Extended Aeration system.
The SBR system is a two unit reactor system with reactor units placed in series. The internal mechanisms for each reactor tank are enclosed in fiberglass chambers.
Is it feasible to strip the internal mechanisms of the reactor units and replace with the applicable components for an extended aeration system?
- Treatment Methods
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment & Control
- Water Treatment Solutions
- Industrial Water Treatment
- water treatment
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)