Hello, we are trying to find an effective filtering system for tap water in Brazil. The 3 main problems are:
- high level of LEAD (Due to outdated plumbing system)
- ALUMINIUM (Which is used in high quantities as water treatment) and
- PESTICIDE INFILTRATION. (Unfortunately Brazilian authorities do not monitor a lot of pesticides used in agriculture, and therefore we are trying to prevent the water contamination).
We are looking for an expert to help us choose solutions from existing systems or develop a new solution for us. Thanks a lot!
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Household Water Treatment
- Filtration Solutions
- Water Treatment Solutions
- Drinking Water Managment