Apply for the India NGO Awards 2015.
Now in its 9th year, the 2014/15 awards are jointly funded by the EdelGive Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation and are organised by the
The awards celebrate and reward the best non-profit organisations by recognising examples of best practice and successful resource mobilisation.
The awards seek to:
- Promote good standards and practices in resource mobilisation, accountability and transparency
- Create examples and inspiration for other non-profit organisations and promote cross-regional learning
- Promote the overall credibility of the non-profit sector for long term sustainability
How to apply
Entries for the India NGO Awards 2015 are now open. Please complete and
return the application form below to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 28 February 2015 .
NGOs can apply under one of four categories, based on their annual income for 2013/14:
- Small organisation : Annual budget of under Rs 1 crore
- Medium organisation : Annual budget between Rs 1 and 5 crore
- Large organisation : Annual budget over Rs 5 crore
- Big idea, small budget : Entries from small and medium organisations (under 5 crore annual budget) which have in the past 12-24 months introduced a successful new fundraising idea or stream of revenue on a small budget.
NGOs must be registered as a non-profit organisation and have been operational for a minimum of three years.
- Winners will be invited to enter the Global Awards in Fundraising 2015 at the International Fundraising Congress (IFC) organised by the Resource Alliance to compete against the winners from other national awards.
- Winnersfrom each category will standthe chance to win acash prize (up-to INR 4 lakhs) to help support their objectivesand goals, as well as a chance to win a place in the Future Leaders Programme 2015.