iSeS Egypt Company in cooperation with Nakaa Nanotechnology Network are organizing the international Conference:
"Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy: tools of success in the coming Era"
25 -27 October 2013 in Cataract pyramids 5 stars resort, Giza, Egypt
The conference will take place over 3 days, and will be divided into sections that allow focusing on the conference topics.
Call for Oral and Poster Session Abstracts
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations, oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are now accepting applications for oral and poster presentations.
Authors will be notified of the selection results. Submissions for presentations should include an abstract of no more than 350 words
Written in Times new roman size 12
It must Include its:
and all written in bold 14 Times new roman.
Poster must be 1m length x 0.5m width
On your posters, please include:
Authors - denote presenting author with *
A reception to view and discuss posters will be held during the first day of the conference.
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
• Nanotechnology and its applications:
5. Diagnosis and imaging
6. Cancer therapy
8. Water treatment
12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc) and industry
15. Radiology and Radiotherapy
• Biotechnology and its applications:
17. Stem Cells trails
18. Diagnosis and imaging
19. Cancer therapy
21. Water treatment
22. Agriculture and food industry
23. Veterinary Medicine and Marine sciences
• Spectroscopy and its applications:
29. Diagnosis and imaging
30. Cancer therapy
32. Water treatment
34. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc)
36. Materials Science
Deadline to send abstracts to email@example.com is 10 September 2013.ÙAccording to the request of some new participants, Abstract submission deadline has been extended to 10 September 2013. Fees will be as mentioned in early registration for those who will submit abstracts till 5 September 2013. Late registration fees will be applied over those who will submit their abstracts after 5 September 2013
• Registration Fees
Please vist the conference websites for more details:
• The registration fees include;
1.Open buffet Lunches and coffee breaks indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition.
4. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
Surprise !!!!! NOWWWW You can attend only 1 day of the conference >>> also you can ask for prices for anaccompanying person ( friend or relative ) who would like to attend the open buffet coffee break or the open buffet lunch with out attending the conference it self and enjoy the fantastic scenes at the 5 stars resort
For Foreign PhD students and Master students, we present 10 partial scholarships on both poster and oral presentations where registration fees will be discounted. This is will be applied for those who will sent their abstracts from today till 30 Auguse 2013 only on basis of first received first takes the scholarship
Sponsors and exhibitors are welcome to our conference, please visit the conference websitewww.ises-nakaa-confe.webs.com or contact us directly for more information
1. the registration fees support attendance of the conference and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation only. they don't support any scientific publishing of the presented papers.
2. For those who would like to publish their full papers in scientific journals will have to pay extra fees that will be send to them by email upon acceptance of their abstracts in the conference if they would like to publish their full scientific papers ( Optional ).
We would like to invite international academic and scientific publishers to publish the conference proceedings of full papers and review articles either in a special issue or in general ones according to Topics. We greatly welcome any cooperation and we are waiting for your publishing offers
Method of Fees payment:
Fees are to be paid to:
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
Account holder name: ISES Egypt
Account number: 24704
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
Bank address: 9 Adel Rostom street from Nile street - Dokkii
you can pay the fees in any other branch but you need to provide the above bank information during payment telling the bank employee that you would like to direct the fees to the above mentioned bank details.
You will receive a payment confirmation sheet from the bank, please scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration and payment.
Registration deadline: 30 September 2013
The registration fees do not support any travelling or accommodation to the attendees.
NNN can try to arrange accommodation in some hotels at the expense of the attendee upon his request so as to try to get you suitable offers.
Now you can enjoy our Touristic Trips after the conference main days as follows:
Trip to the country field and horse riding park including breakfast and lunch 100 USD / 110 EGP/ Person
Trip to Ancient Islamic Egypt including Lunch 90 USD / 110 EGP
Trip to 6th October Club and Mall of Arabia including breakfast and lunch 75 USD / 110 EGP / Person
Trip to Biblothica Alexandrina including Lunch 80 USD / 100 EGP
Please contact us for more details
Certificates and Awards
1- All participants will receive certificate of attendance.
2- They will receive free member ship in Nakaa Nanotechnology network, Nakaa Biotechnology network and Nakaa Spectroscopy network.
3- The Best oral presentation and the Best Poster shell receive a certificate of recognition beside a certificate of attendance.
4- The accepted abstracts will be published for free in web sites.
5- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book
If You are interested to Join our International conference as an Oral or poster presenter but you are facing problems in getting a visa to Egypt, or your financial state doesn't support or help you to travel to Egypt and attend the conference,
Now you canbut How?
- Now, You can share an oral or a poster presentation in our conferencewithout the need for Traveling to Egypt, or from a governorate to another inside Egypt.
- You can send your abstract beside your oral presentation video( max 18 mins duration ) or Your poster presentation design to be presented in the conference and we will print your poster and hang it in the poster area.
- You will receive the certificate and a hard copy of the conference booklet by DHL, Fedex, or TNT after the conference within 10 days.
- The Fees you need to pay will be as follows:
- 225 USD For Foreigners
- 175 USD For Foreigners if received Certificate and booklet as soft copy by email
- 300 EGP For Egyptians inside Egypt in other governorates
- 300 EGP For Egyptian outside Egypt but they will pay the shipping price
- Deadline to send abstracts is30 ÙAugust 2013
- Deadline to send fees is 15 September 2013
- Deadline to send Your video oral presentation or poster design is10 September 2013
We would like to announce 3 workshops aside from the conference during the conference 3 days with extra fees for those who would like to attend them and with an extra certificate away from the conference certificate:
1- Nanotechnology workshop for preparation of magnetite nanoparticles using multimedia = Cost 150 EGP/ 75 USD
2- Nanotechnology workshop for preparation of Gold nanoparticles using multimedia = Cost 150 EGP/ 75 USD
2-Biotechnology workshop for preparation of Monoclonal antibodies = Cost 150 EGP/ 75 USD