Decentralized Water Solutions Webinar
Ignacio Díez Concha, Industrial Engineer and Area Manager at AZUD.
According to the World Health Organization, in 2020, 3 out of 10 people in the world lack access to safely managed drinking water services, and 6 out of 10 lack access to safely managed sanitation facilities.
What will we see in this webinar?
- Decentralised water treatment solutions for rural areas.
- Decentralised water treatment solutions for safely managed sanitation facilities in isolated communities.
- Decentralised water treatment solutions for industrial activities working in remote areas, such as Mining and Oil & Gas.
- Decentralised water treatment solutions to avoid civil works.
- Success cases which have been a real technological challenge and have contributed to money savings and a more sustainable environment.