Electrocoagulation – Drinking Water - Genesis Water Technologies
GWT specialized electrocoagulation water treatment systems have several benefits versus conventional chemical coagulation treatment for drinking water applications.
One of the foremost problems faced by the world today is accessibility to clean & safe drinking water.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), over 1.1 billion people do not have access to a clean drinking water source.
With a consistently increasing global population and the effects of water scarcity becoming well recognized, more advanced, economical, and sustainable water management and treatment solutions are required.
This sustainable technology uses a highly effective electrochemical process utilizing electricity and non sacrificial and sacrificial metals to remove contaminants from a water supply in an environmental friendly manner.
These process benefits include:
- Easy Operation with Automation
- Compact Decentralized Design
- No Chemical Additives (Except for Potential pH Adjustment)
- Reduced sludge solids reduces significantly solids sludge disposal costs
- Multiple contaminants removed via a single process
Working in cooperation with focused small & mid-size muncipalities, communities and governmental agencies and our local sales, engineering and EPC partners across the US and around the world, we assist your organizations to meet your drinking water quality goals.
GWT electrocoagulation solutions have been important in the treatment of the following contaminants:
- Oxidation of Organics such as Arsenic
- Trace Metals such as Chromium 6, Fluoride, Selenium, Calcium, Magnesium and Lead
- PFAS, Bacteria, Viruses, Micro-algae, and Silica
- Turbidity & Suspended Solids
We look forward to working with your organization to discuss these specific requirements. Contact our experts to learn how our specialized EC treatment solutions for drinking water can help you meet your goals.