It’s a splendid news that “Beed” edition of “Dainik Divya Marathi” has given a detailed coverage of our ongoing project in the thirty ...It’s a splendid news that “Beed” edition of “Dainik Divya Marathi” has given a detailed coverage of our ongoing project in the thirty (30) acres wide Jaleshwar Mahadev Lake Rejuvenation in Hingoli, Maharashtra. The project started in June, 22 and now within a month, a sea change difference has been experienced by the local residents as well as the laboratory reports.
The Public Testimony confirmed –
• Absence of foul smell and mosquitoes from the Lake vicinity.
• Return of waves, confirming lower viscosity, higher transparency and lighter colour.
• Reduction in the Water level, confirming the sludge consumption.
The Laboratory tests reported –
• Higher Dissolved Oxygen (DO) levels.
• Substantial reduction in Fecal Coliform, reducing the microbial infestation to disinfect Water.
• Reduction in Suspended and dissolved solids too.